Make Your Own Christmas Parol Contest
Submissions Accepted Now Through December 23rd
This December, we are inviting you to join us in making Filipino Christmas Parols at home! These colorful lanterns are an iconic symbol of Filipino Christmas spirit and are fun for the whole family! Share photos of your homemade parols with us for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
We have included a tutorial link, supplies list, and contest submission instructions below.
- Tutorial: How To Make A Traditional Filipino Parol
- Supplies Needed
- Flat Wooden Sticks (Bamboo Preferred)
- Rubber Bands
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Dowel Pins or Pieces of Bamboo
- Cellophane Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Ribbon or String
- Cardboard Circles
- Photo Contest Submissions:
- Please provide a photo of the completed Parol and an additional photo of you or your family making the Parol
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to PAANC via Facebook or Instagram message by 12/23
- In the email, please put “PAANC Christmas Parol Contest” in the subject line and include your full name (and names of friends or family who participated)
- Photos will be shared on our website and social media
- Winners will be announced by 12/31
Carolina Medical Mission 2022, January 22nd, 2022
More details to follow.
Contact Committee Chair: Ed Panganiban (email@example.com)